$60.00
$20.00
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


No, and Hugo's a tool for bothering with it. Christie is a piece of shit on the face of it, no weight jokes needed. It's another R governor actually doing the things they accuse the D of doing.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


Anything? kiss
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
TheDashi wrote:
Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?
"Morbidly corpulent", 'incessantly insipid', AND "power-drunk" tend with being 'prerequisites' for an "R"-candidate, so, sure!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its always adorable watching pussy-grabber in chief supporters clutching their pearls and fanning their brows over harsh language.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


No... because he is spatially challenged, unsvelte, busting at his Garanimals.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Frankiedamn wrote:
Its always adorable watching pussy-grabber in chief supporters clutching their pearls and fanning their brows over harsh language.


Pretty sure he's just pointing out the hypocrisy.

The people who take to their fainting couches about "fat shaming" have no scruples about fat shaming those they've decided hold the wrong political views. Kind of like all the media figures calling Sarah Palin a cunt, but now pretending they're offended by such language.

The hypocrisy of the left has never been more stunningly obvious than it is in 2016.




As I said dipshit... Christie is a chunky dude, because he eats too many yohos, not because he is a conservative.

Nice conflation, though.

Just like I wouldn't call someone conservative, because they exhibited a mental handicap. I would just note that they were suffering from Drewberism.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankiedamn wrote:
Its always adorable watching pussy-grabber in chief supporters clutching their pearls and fanning their brows over harsh language.


Conservatives... there is a reason they don't have women... they are pussy enough.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Frankiedamn wrote:
Its always adorable watching pussy-grabber in chief supporters clutching their pearls and fanning their brows over harsh language.


Pretty sure he's just pointing out the hypocrisy.

The people who take to their fainting couches about "fat shaming" have no scruples about fat shaming those they've decided hold the wrong political views. Kind of like all the media figures calling Sarah Palin a cunt, but now pretending they're offended by such language.

The hypocrisy of the left has never been more stunningly obvious than it is in 2016.




As I said dipshit... Christie is a chunky dude, because he eats too many yohos, not because he is a conservative.

Nice conflation, though.

Just like I wouldn't call someone conservative, because they exhibited a mental handicap. I would just note that they were suffering from Drewberism.



As he said dipshit.... You leftist shit buckets throw insults at conservatives, but if they get hurled at liberals, you all whine and cry and say the world has to change.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?





So your definition of a moron is people who disagree with you politically?

Seems like you are not someone who I would get anything out of conversing with. Have a nice day!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?





So your definition of a moron is people who disagree with you politically?

Seems like you are not someone who I would get anything out of conversing with. Have a nice day!


There's this phrase out there, something referencing turnips and perhaps blood. But I forget how it goes, because I am a stupid fat conservative.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
darthhugo wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?





This is great to see. This is wonderful. Another person who recognizes that anyone who doesn't meet up to his standard is just a loser. He sees a loser, he calls them a loser. It's losers who don't call losers losers. This darth hugo guy, he's a great guy. One of the best guys. We'd get along so great. We both treat people so classy. Except for the losers. And darth gets that.
6 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDonald wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?





This is great to see. This is wonderful. Another person who recognizes that anyone who doesn't meet up to his standard is just a loser. He sees a loser, he calls them a loser. It's losers who don't call losers losers. This darth hugo guy, he's a great guy. One of the best guys. We'd get along so great. We both treat people so classy. Except for the losers. And darth gets that.


Darth, will you be disavowing this ringing endorsement any time soon?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?





So your definition of a moron is people who disagree with you politically?

Seems like you are not someone who I would get anything out of conversing with. Have a nice day!


Oh, I will miss our many grand exchanges on philosophy and the arts.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
TheDonald wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?





This is great to see. This is wonderful. Another person who recognizes that anyone who doesn't meet up to his standard is just a loser. He sees a loser, he calls them a loser. It's losers who don't call losers losers. This darth hugo guy, he's a great guy. One of the best guys. We'd get along so great. We both treat people so classy. Except for the losers. And darth gets that.


Darth, will you be disavowing this ringing endorsement any time soon?


The Donald and me go back to '79. I was trying to pick up thirteen year old girls - of my age - and he was raping them all, before I could get a shot. Doesn't matter... that Donald will definitely stand up for the disenfranchised whiny white dude that has had EVERYTHING TAKEN away from them because of some Jewish run something or another. I don't know what it is, but its huge. Believe me, its the biggest whatever I have ever seen.

As for your weight issue. Hey, sorry about that. Perhaps some less calories combined with more movement, and you can be fit and trim like me. You may want to drop the carbs from your diet, but you should really check with your doctor, as you don't want to drop from oversized to tiny, too quickly... it may kill ya.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
jageroxorz wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Wonder if any bridges will be blocked while the fellow inmates are running trains or moving covered wagons on their new prisoners?

Aw, too bad, righties. You lost another one for a crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bridgegate-guilty_us_581...

Now, onto Jabba.


Is it ok to fat shame him because he is a republican?


Don't you know, you can call people you disagree with politically anything you want.


You confuse things. It isn't that I do this with people with whom I disagree... its only reserved for morons. The true blight on H'America.

In the case of RSP, most of the conservatives fit the bill, perfectly. How else could your lives have ended up so smashingly successful?





So your definition of a moron is people who disagree with you politically?

Seems like you are not someone who I would get anything out of conversing with. Have a nice day!


There's this phrase out there, something referencing turnips and perhaps blood. But I forget how it goes, because I am a stupid fat conservative.


Yeah, you have been mailing in the mouthbreather responses as of late, so I guess you transitioned into the category. Congratulations, you are winner.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Frankiedamn wrote:
Its always adorable watching pussy-grabber in chief supporters clutching their pearls and fanning their brows over harsh language.


Pretty sure he's just pointing out the hypocrisy.

The people who take to their fainting couches about "fat shaming" have no scruples about fat shaming those they've decided hold the wrong political views. Kind of like all the media figures calling Sarah Palin a cunt, but now pretending they're offended by such language.

The hypocrisy of the left has never been more stunningly obvious than it is in 2016.




As I said dipshit... Christie is a chunky dude, because he eats too many yohos, not because he is a conservative.

Nice conflation, though.

Just like I wouldn't call someone conservative, because they exhibited a mental handicap. I would just note that they were suffering from Drewberism.



As he said dipshit.... You leftist shit buckets throw insults at conservatives, but if they get hurled at liberals, you all whine and cry and say the world has to change.


Hey, hurl away. I'm still in the ring.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Be what you want the world to change about itself until it changes itself first." - Mahatma Gandhi
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.