Subject: Components questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Tucker
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
A game is a series of decisions; a good game is a series of interesting decisions
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tower Key tokens:
They aren't listed on the "What's in the Box?" page of the Rulebook, so I don't know how many I should have. They are mentioned in the section detailing a showdown with a Foe, so combined with exclusion of all the components that are listed, I'm pretty sure I have correctly assessed what they are.
My copy came with 5 Tower Key tokens, in a 6 player game, can one player not get a Tower Key token?

Hero Tokens:
I did not receive any Hero Tokens for the Heroes that came in the Deluxe Edition 4-Pack. Were there supposed to be tokens for those heroes?
If not, is there any chance of tokens ever being made for those heroes?

Here is the breakdown of the starter cards that came with my version of the game:
1 2
Charm 25 12
Fight 15 11
Skill 26 12

Are we supposed to use the Heroes from the Deluxe Edition 4-Pack at all, or are these just supposed to be amusing promo cards?
If Oden Randorsson, Lady Victoria, and The Gunslinger are in a game together, then any other players could only play Garsome Cinderheart and/or Dawn the Righteous, because there are no more Two Skill cards left at that point.
Is there any chance of being able to actually get enough starter cards that any combination of at least 4 Heroes, including Deluxe Edition 4-Pack Heroes, if not 6 Heroes can be used in a game, or were we just not supposed to play with those heroes at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
GIlbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have 5 tower key tokens, and the hero tokens you have from the two punchout trays should be all that was included.

I haven't counted up all my cards, but I think you're right with not having enough for all combinations of characters. Oden throws a wrench in the gears with his strange breakdown of only using +2's for sure. If you're into sleeving your cards, you can proxy the +2's, but that's not very elegant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Duncan
United States
Southfield
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah this appears to potentially be a bit of an oversight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.