after deciding to rest which board positions must go back home and which may go back home?
can I choose to leave a hero in battle against a goblin that has been damaged so that I can continue to lower his health next turn? if so then goblin wouldn't turn red because it is engaged in battle?
FROM EARLIER THREAD
Q) Does an angered goblin regain full health, or should you take care to keep orientation as you flip him back and forth?
A) An aggressive goblin will start at full health when it's engaged in combat. So no need to worry about the orientation.
this question seems like the goblin was left alone during rest, became angered then was at full health next turn.
- Last edited Fri Nov 4, 2016 6:00 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Fri Nov 4, 2016 5:54 pm
You cannot choose to stay at a goblin location.
Go Home If:
1) You're on a spell location, whether you learned it or not.
2) You're on a goblin location, whether you killed it or not.
3) You're on the last space on a temple track.
Don't Go Home If:
1) You're on a grotto location.
2) You're on another players castle location.
Choose To Go Home (or Not) If:
1) You're on any space of a temple track other the last space.
- Last edited Fri Nov 4, 2016 6:18 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Nov 4, 2016 6:17 pm