Subject: Villain Focus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played the mouser mission, so I haven't had much experience playing the villains yet. I've noticed that in most missions villains usually start with a few focus tokens which can be spent on abilities and re-rolls. I've been looking through cards and abilities to see if there's a way to replenish the focus but haven't found anything. Is that something only heroes can do? It makes focus much more valuable to the villains if they have to manage it as a finite resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IcyDuff
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The villain gains 1 new focus at the end of the round, though they cannot gain more than their starting focus value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thank you! I think I'm going to have to read through the rulebook a second time to soak everything in. That's one thing I wish the rulebook had was a round summary (unless I missed that too) for details like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IcyDuff
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No worries! The rules overall are pretty easy to follow, but I also find myself having to go back into the book for some of the nuances during play, but that happens with most games I would think. Maybe once the FAQ comes out, a turn summary will show up as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Heil
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a card in that is included in every villain deck that gives you a focus and shuffles the discard and that card back in. I've drawn it twice in a row before and refilled my focus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.