Popular Tags: [View All]
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Professor's special ability is that all Research costs 2 less. Does this mean everything in the Miskatonic Library (the 5 cards set out) costs 2 less?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
k c
msg tools
mb
I just played this last night a couple times. We had the professor, and we interpreted it the way you did. Each of the 5 cards in the Library set were 2 less for the Professor to purchase, to a minimum of 1.

Something I thought was odd is that the professor had 40 health and 20 sanity (the same as the Boxer). It seemed to me that the health and sanity was a misprint and should have been reversed. It seems to me that Professors are stereo-typically more the brainy/psychological type than the brawny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ellis
msg tools
publisher
You are playing it right. The Professor is really good at research. He gets 2 off everything in the Miskatonic University (the 5 cards set out).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.