Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one month left in Commanders Campaign(July 1945),after refits; do I skip it and end the Campaign or do I play it out as a normal Patrol or just do half the patrol boxes then end the Campaign.i couldn't find in the rules what I should do.Thanks to anyone that could help me ( First time this has came up for me in a Campaign).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I answered my own question[5.1.1]up to and through July 1945; so the way I understand this rule is you play your last month as a normal patrol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. Got me sunk (more than) once in my Hunters game, but hopefully the Pacific is kinder in that regard. :cool:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
sguard wrote:
I think I answered my own question[5.1.1]up to and through July 1945; so the way I understand this rule is you play your last month as a normal patrol.

One of the two Atomic bombs was dropped on August 6th, Hiroshima, and the second on August 9th, Nagasaki 1945. Emperor Hirohito announced to the Japanese people their surrender on August 15th 1945. So I would think it would be safe to say you will be on patrol during the month of July 1945.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd R
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waikiki?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.