Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Wiggins
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Uh! It's this darn dice tower!
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to have lost a single BSG Galactica damage token and I'm not sure which one it was. I can't find a list of which locations have tokens. I'm pretty sure a few do not have one. The component list says there are 8 tokens and I have 7. :-((( Coukd someone give me a list of which locations take damage so I can figure out what I'm missing? I have 2 lost resource tokens, maybe there are supposed to be 3 and that's what I'm missing? It's that or a ship location. Just talking core set tokens here. TIA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmb
FTL
Weapons Control
Admirals Quarters
Armory
Hangar Deck
Command

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Food, Fuel, Armory, FTL Control, Weapon's Control, Command, Admiral's Quarters, Hangar Deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ley
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have the information in front of me, but if my memory is correct, I think there are two resource damages and every location except the hazards locations, Research Lab and Communications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wiggins
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks y'all! I love this community. Anyone have, uh, some extras? haha

I've got Pegasus, just not using it this game, I'll just sub for now and figure out what to do later. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwijiboe
United States
flag msg tools
Hey!
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact http://parts.asmodeena.com for replacements. FFG was the best at replacing parts, but I'm uncertain whether Asmodee's acquisition put a stop to that.

Either way, you kind of need an entirely new set since each set probably has different levels of wear and tear. You could just use a baggy, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
mbmbmbmbmb
You could always write on 8 playing cards or something similar, in a pinch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwijiboe wrote:
Contact http://parts.asmodeena.com for replacements. FFG was the best at replacing parts, but I'm uncertain whether Asmodee's acquisition put a stop to that.

Either way, you kind of need an entirely new set since each set probably has different levels of wear and tear. You could just use a baggy, however.

Before the acquisition at least, they got me some missing cardboard and plastic figures for Daybreak

LocutusZero wrote:
You could always write on 8 playing cards or something similar, in a pinch.
Grab a penny to put over the damaged location, as you still need some way to indicate it's damaged.

krakrs wrote:
Thanks y'all! I love this community. Anyone have, uh, some extras? haha

I've got Pegasus, just not using it this game, I'll just sub for now and figure out what to do later. Thanks again!
Note that the art on the Peggy damage token backs look slightly more "prominent" or "bigger". It's possible for somebody to tell that apart from Gally damage tokens if side by side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
Warehouse 13: The Board Game
mb
Kris, let me know if Asmodee won't hook you up. I can see if I can get you a replacement token.

For what it's worth, I draw my damage tokens from a bag, so wear doesn't matter. In fact, I combine Galactica and Pegasus tokens and draw randomly when damage is taken. Prevents Pegasus from being used as a damage sponge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wiggins
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was the Command location token that I lost. BOOOO! I checked into parts replacement and it looks like they only take requests for components missing when you buy new, not something you lost. I could still give it a shot, but I don't want to waste either of our time. BosonMichael, if you in fact have a token for some reason that you can stand to get rid of, I'd be interested in seeing what you'd want for it. Otherwise it looks like I might have to deal with it, or try to find a "super cheap" used copy of the game somewhere. yuk

Edit: Thanks for your comments everyone, really quick response on this one. I had the game on the table with everyone standing around tapping their toes as I tried to figure out which location I was missing a token for and I got a response right away on this post. 'Preciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
mb
krakrs wrote:
It was the Command location token that I lost. BOOOO! I checked into parts replacement and it looks like they only take requests for components missing when you buy new, not something you lost. I could still give it a shot, but I don't want to waste either of our time. BosonMichael, if you in fact have a token for some reason that you can stand to get rid of, I'd be interested in seeing what you'd want for it. Otherwise it looks like I might have to deal with it, or try to find a "super cheap" used copy of the game somewhere. yuk

Edit: Thanks for your comments everyone, really quick response on this one. I had the game on the table with everyone standing around tapping their toes as I tried to figure out which location I was missing a token for and I got a response right away on this post. 'Preciate it!

Kris - I don't need anything for it. I purchased a used set for parts and I am glad to be able to provide.

I'll be in Dallas next week for BGG.Con. Are you attending? If so, I can give it to you before I leave. If not, I'll mail it out to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Ithaca
NY
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
krakrs wrote:

FFG has replaced a number of lost components for me, it's probably still worth a shot. (Although it looks like Michael has an extra one for you!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
mb
Kris, thought I'd check in, since I haven't heard from you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.