6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Help with choosing a game based on my hobbies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Chudarek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Hi,I need a big help, Im big fan of fantasy books esp. Tolkien And like Game of thrones aswell. I recently bought d&d starter set snd pathfinder beginner box, but Im from small town snd Dont have a group. Only boardgame club in my city. Im considering Descent, Runebound or Lord of the Rings/Game of thrones card game. Which of these games is most rewarding? Aswell like Lovecraft so had Arkham or Elder sign on my mind aswell. Is Elder sign Worth it? Im beginner when it comes to boardgames, but Dont want eldritch, Im considering Arkham or Elder sign, aswell maybe There are some games which could replace mě na experience of pathfinder And d&d...Dont want its board games variants, slready have Ashardalon. Any new game suggestions and advice is highly welcomed, maybe id prefer card or Dice game with some potenciál of luck

Thanx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Get Descent and the free Road To Legend App.

It functions as a DM for your dungeon crawls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Mage Knight
Runebound (which you mention)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Rune Age: same fantasy setting as Descent and Runebound, but fast-playing deckbuilder, with solo, co-op, and competitive scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you want an actual RPG to play solo. Check out the Solo Roleplaying guild.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game is definitely worth a look.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.