What are typical 4 player play times?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Entner
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Three-player: 90 minutes. Four-player: longer, perhaps two hours. Only do the latter occasionally when we have a new player to introduce, so some of that is the newbie figuring things out too. Not that it should make much difference, but that's with the first edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ferguson
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi! Tech Tech VPI!
badge
Santa's Workshop - Coming from Rio Grande Games in 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had 4 player games finish in under an hour...and last 2.5 hours. On average, probably 90-120 minutes...tending towards a longer play time depending on how many new players you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McPartland
United States
Jessup
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Oliver Hazard Perry leader counter from Amateurs, To Arms! by Clash of Arms Games.
badge
Warrior Band counter for Conquest of Paradise by GMT Games.
mbmbmbmbmb
taedium vitae wrote:
Still waiting for my copy.

Seems like you should have received yours by now- although maybe not all the way to Japan.

taedium vitae wrote:
Do they normally send one?

No; GMT shipping notifications are notoriously inconsistent. The notifications often arrive after the package does! It's one of the reasons that they're completely changing their shipping computer system.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.