Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pushing the tight race narrative to get more attention and generate more ad revenue?

Or push their desired winner's supporters to the polls by saying the opposition has the advantage?

Or some other conspiracy theory I can't fathom?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both sides looking at "their" guy and going... "I can't believe we did this, surely everyone will see through the shittiness."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Fox apparently switched NH to a battleground bringing Clinton under 270, but the sure haven't shilled for Trump as much as they usually do for the Rep candidate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

Fox apparently switched NH to a battleground bringing Clinton under 270, but the sure haven't shilled for Trump as much as they usually do for the Rep candidate.

That's because Trump is not actually a GOP candidate worth shilling for!

Sure, he is the GOP candidate, and Fox does love themselves a GOP candidate. Just not him. Or at least not as much as other GOP candidates that they have shilled for in the past. Other than Hannity - if there is an (R) after the guys name, then you can expect a Hannity endorsement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

I thought it was just one of the NH "districts" that they put up as "Toss Up" for 2 delegates, thus dropping HRC to 268. NH is actually worth 3, if I am not mistaken, so I think HRC is lock for one of them.

It certainly is interesting seeing the maps change so close to the election. I figured it would have been the other way around, with the map constantly changing and then starting to form its final picture the closer we got. 2016 is one weird election year, for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
Pushing the tight race narrative to get more attention and generate more ad revenue?

Or push their desired winner's supporters to the polls by saying the opposition has the advantage?

Or some other conspiracy theory I can't fathom?

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

I thought it was just one of the NH "districts" that they put up as "Toss Up" for 2 delegates, thus dropping HRC to 268. NH is actually worth 3, if I am not mistaken, so I think HRC is lock for one of them.

It certainly is interesting seeing the maps change so close to the election. I figured it would have been the other way around, with the map constantly changing and then starting to form its final picture the closer we got. 2016 is one weird election year, for sure.

NH doesn't award its districts separately, think you're thinking of Maine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

Ah, yes, that's correct. My bad. Thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Freaky Friday writ large
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Nothing happens for a reason, but everything happens by a mechanism
badge
Nitrogen Conservation Awareness: I pee in the yard
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

Ah, yes, that's correct. My bad. Thanks for the clarification.
C'mon, it's even my shtick in the RSP Presidential Election pool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the top of the hour we will explore the real story behind the electoral college outlook and you will not believe what we have discovered. It may just save your children's lives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Occam's razor - most americans are dumb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I think it's a combination of wanting to scare folks -- on both sides -- into voting. "It's not won yet, folks -- don't forget to vote!"

Also, I don't think Fox wants Trump to win. I don't. Think about it; if Trump wins, the GOP would also take the House and the Senate. If *that* happened, I bet you Fox would take a YUGE hit in viewership.

Anyway, it's all madness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.