Subject: some rule questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Sykes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there,

I've played this a couple of times with a friend and we are loving it, but have a few questions we were hoping people could maybe help us with.

1. Is there a maximum number of weapons and/or items a character can carry?

2. Can characters trade items/weapons? If so, how?

3. When moving items in recovery, recon or demolition mode, does your character move along with it (like the character is pushing or pulling the object) or do you need to roll separate move rolls for the character?

I've dug through the manual but just can't find anything on them so apologies if I've missed something obvious.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rule book on me atm, but I know it's posted as a file here on BGG. Off the top of my head:

1. Two weapons per person max. Unlimited number of items.

2. Characters can trade if they are adjacent to each other (includes diagonally). If a weapon has an item attachment to it, the item goes along with it.

3. The character does NOT move along with it. IE, move the objective, then if it's out of the 1-space range, you'll have to move towards it again.

Hope this helps! I'm also loving the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Sykes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks very much. I must say the only thing I don't like it the manual as I find it quite difficult to find information in it. All of that makes perfect sense so thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.