Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kim Choy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm the latest victim of a packing error and non-response from Queen. Does anyone out there have a better way of contacting their (presumably existing) customer service for replacement parts?

FTR: game shipped with the level "1" yellow knights and one black wood square missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
umchoyka wrote:
I'm the latest victim of a packing error and non-response from Queen. Does anyone out there have a better way of contacting their (presumably existing) customer service for replacement parts?

FTR: game shipped with the level "1" yellow knights and one black wood square missing.
Not sure how you are trying to contact Queen Games, but there are several options. I would start with Asmodee North America. I contacted them once and they were very slow with their initial reply, but helpful once the ball got rolling. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Choy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, good point I forgot to indicate what I've tried.

I have used their website's support claim feature (twice, actually). Unfortunately with that tool you don't even get an automated response - let alone someone actually responding to your query. So far it hasn't proven to be an effective way of contacting them.

I've also tried sending a request to two separate email addresses that I found on other forum posts but received no responses there either.

I'll try Asmodee, I hadn't considered that as an avenue. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.