Subject: US Retailers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
What retailers should I be looking at to nab a copy of this game ASAP? Also, does anyone know what the approximate price will be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't answer about the price, depending on the retailer policy I guess, but the last 1000 English copies are crossing the Atlantic. Not Alone should be available by end of the month/early December. Definitely before Christmas.

The second print run is in progress and should be available in February 2017. We expect to have more copies delivered in the USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
ohm nama shiva wrote:
I can't answer about the price, depending on the retailer policy I guess, but the last 1000 English copies are crossing the Atlantic. Not Alone should be available by end of the month/early December. Definitely before Christmas.

The second print run is in progress and should be available in February 2017. We expect to have more copies delivered in the USA.

Feb 2017?? Oh boy..I better keep an eye out for the 1st print! I assume the 2nd print won't have any changes to the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No that will be the same rules

Le Valet (Quebec/Canada) should receive their games within 1 or 2 weeks. I think there is a preorder link on its website.

Edit: ACD Distribution will have copies soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Rutyna
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird that Coolstuff, MM, Cardhaus don't have it available for pre-order yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ohm nama shiva wrote:
the last 1000 English copies are crossing the Atlantic.

Crossing the Atlantic to where? If you let us know which distributor(s) then people can have their local stores pre-order them a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Espreman Etienne
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
ohm nama shiva wrote:
the last 1000 English copies are crossing the Atlantic.

Crossing the Atlantic to where? If you let us know which distributor(s) then people can have their local stores pre-order them a copy.

ACD Distribution, in Middelton (Winsconsin) and LeValet in Quebec (Canada)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Michael
msg tools
Be aware that LeValet is exclusively in French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Michael
msg tools
Correction, I was under the false impression their games were bilingual, when in fact they have separate English and French versions of Not Alone. A French version was sent to me by mistake, but they've agreed to send an English version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cooksey
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
Any updates on US availability? Could I go to my FLGS and ask them to order it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fadeout4
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I'd like to know as well. I can't find it on any US distributor website, but I'd really like to purchase it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Fadeout4 wrote:
I'd like to know as well. I can't find it on any US distributor website, but I'd really like to purchase it!

Copies of ACD are still in Germany, it could take a bit more time than expected. I will keep you updated when I have more info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's not a US retailer, but Boardgame Bliss has it in stock right now. I'm assuming it's in English. Even when you factor in shipping, it comes to about USD 30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
What about the promos? Please make them available some how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.