Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, looking forward to storage.

Do you think each cycle will have relatively the same number of cards? Can anyone who has experience with LOTR:LCG comment on how many card on average are contained in a cycle?

I ideally picture storing The Dunwich Legacy cards and each future cycle in it's own separate long card box.

Think this is possible? Am I even referring to what "a cycle" is, correctly?? (This will be my first LCG if I jump in).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The deluxe has around 150 cards (156 to be exact).

We don't know exactly how many cards each Mythos pack will include, but judging by other LCGs, I'd say 50-60 in each pack is a fair estimate.

6 mythos packs to a cycle - so around 500 cards to a cycle, give or take.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
koraldon
Israel
holon
flag msg tools
mbmb
Each mythos pack has 60 cards, each deluxe expansion has ~160 cards.
You need to buy a single copy of each so every cycle will have ~520 cards.
Notice that some of those will player cards (200 to 250) and the rest will be scenario. For storage you might want to separate them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Arkham is like LotR regarding ratio of player cards to scenario cards, you can store a cycle of scenario/encounter cards (deluxe plus 6 packs) unsleeved in a 400 card box and still have room for the rules sheets. If you sleeve your scenario cards, you'll probably need a bigger box than that.

This file should give you a good idea of a typical LotR cycle:
LotRCG Card Counts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.