Popular Tags: [View All]
Bonaparte
United States
DesMoines
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know what the Dungeon Master Edition is on the Kickstarter. I am sure it says somewhere but I cant seem to find the difference from the regular.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
Mage Tools for Android
mbmbmb
Check the 'Backer options' section. It's basically an exclusive box cover for $5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Srdj
Croatia
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both covers are great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayme Thysell
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I've checked the whole site twice, and the best I can tell is that the only difference for the Dungeon Master edition is that it has different box cover art. That doesn't seem worth the upgrade to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gingrich
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jthysell wrote:
I've checked the whole site twice, and the best I can tell is that the only difference for the Dungeon Master edition is that it has different box cover art. That doesn't seem worth the upgrade to me.

Yeah, that seems to be the only difference BUT that's all they promised on the pledge page for the Dungeon Master Edition.

"A Kickstarter exclusive box cover featuring the Dungeon Master, plus all the unlocked stretch goals."

It was $5 Canadian more and I'm happy with the different box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.