Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came at this thru a different path. I was watching an analysis of Anthony Hopkins acting in west world and saw the youtuber also had a piece on Trump.

The youtuber breaks down one particular answer given to Kimmel.

It's fairly neutral in tone until the last part.

For example- Trump's sentence structure consistently emphasizes the point on the last word of each sentence.

The last part where it turns slanted takes the position that Trump is selling something trump knows nothing about- and that is key. Trump doesn't need to know the real qualities of the car or building or nuclear policy to sell the product.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
whistle Gee, now WHOSE "styling writwit" were 'copy-categorically' being "petard hoistful"? Yes, yet "not quite there" completely, still... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Interesting video.
Trump communication technic is based on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), which is a phony pseudo-psy communication method, based on a car salesman technic and on hypnosis. Basically it teaches you how to transform the perception of the reality by others to turn it into your own reality and have it accepted by others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United States
flag msg tools

I see. And Hillary has all those health problems, but the mainstream media won't take voodoo seriously and is covering it up. amiright?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.