$30.00
$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Tuesday night timing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To assist your viewing pleasure, following are times (EST) select states' polls close Tuesday night:

Georgia - 7PM
Virginia - 7PM
Florida - 7PM/8PM - mostly 7PM
North Carolina - 7:30PM
Ohio - 7:30PM
New Hampshire - 8PM, except many polls close by 7PM
Maine - 8PM
Pennsylvania - 8PM
Michigan - 8PM/9PM - mostly 8PM
Colorado - 9PM - most votes cast by mail
Arizona - 9PM
Minnesota - 9PM
Nebraska - 9PM
New Mexico - 9PM
Wisconsin - 9PM
Iowa - 10PM
Nevada - 10PM
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
And remember:
"Too close to call" means Trump is winning.
"Hillary wins!" means she's still got a chance as long as you West Coast viewers hurry up and get out to the polls.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
And remember:
"Too close to call" means Trump is winning.
"Hillary wins!" means she's still got a chance as long as you West Coast viewers hurry up and get out to the polls.


I don't think Clinton is going to have a problem with the West Coast.

Your persecution complex is always enjoyable however.
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
And remember:
"Too close to call" means Trump is winning.
"Hillary wins!" means she's still got a chance as long as you West Coast viewers hurry up and get out to the polls.


I don't think Clinton is going to have a problem with the West Coast.

Your persecution complex is always enjoyable however.


anything to help set up the denial the majority of (voting) Americans don't agree with him and his cronies. (I used cronies cause I know how Drew likes words like that)
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
At what time is Trump's concession speech scheduled?
By time, I mean hour, day and year of course, because there's gonna be a tantrum before that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:
At what time is Trump's concession speech scheduled?
By time, I mean hour, day and year of course, because there's gonna be a tantrum before that.


Step 1: Threaten to sue.
Step 2: Talk about crooked Hillary stealing the election.
Step 3: Losers, Losers, Losers
Step 4: Talk about overthrowing.
Step 5: Have diaper changed and put down for a nap.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
Your persecution complex is always enjoyable however.


Your cult-like adherence to the hive mind isn't.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
actuaryesquire wrote:
To assist your viewing pleasure, following are times (EST) select states' polls close Tuesday night:

Georgia - 7PM
Virginia - 7PM
Florida - 7PM/8PM - mostly 7PM
North Carolina - 7:30PM
Ohio - 7:30PM
New Hampshire - 8PM, except many polls close by 7PM
Maine - 8PM
Pennsylvania - 8PM
Michigan - 8PM/9PM - mostly 8PM
Colorado - 9PM - most votes cast by mail
Arizona - 9PM
Minnesota - 9PM
Nebraska - 9PM
New Mexico - 9PM
Wisconsin - 9PM
Iowa - 10PM
Nevada - 10PM


After the debacle in the 2000 vote there will be zero news on Florida until the polls in the panhandle close at 8pm
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:
At what time is Trump's concession speech scheduled?
By time, I mean hour, day and year of course, because there's gonna be a tantrum before that.

On this we can agree. If Trump loses, we're not going to see the usual gracious concession speech. Probably a Twitter attack preempted when he's tackled by staff members and Secret Service agents (who will no longer be "awesome" in his eyes).

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Your persecution complex is always enjoyable however.


Your cult-like adherence to the hive mind isn't.


So would you say that I am biased and unable to see clearly because I am influenced by everyone else, while you are an independent thinker who sees things clearly and gets to the truth untainted by bias?

Thanks for another excellent example of Bias Blind Spot

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/24051293#24051293
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Your persecution complex is always enjoyable however.


Your cult-like adherence to the hive mind isn't.


So would you say that I am biased and unable to see clearly because I am influenced by everyone else, while you are an independent thinker who sees things clearly and gets to the truth untainted by bias?


I am accurately pointing out that you level personal attacks on me because your fellow leftists do it. Not because I ever did anything to you. You are simply mimicking their behavior. You have joined their cult.

You can't think for yourself. You just want to be part of the gang.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
And remember:
"Too close to call" means Trump is winning.
"Hillary wins!" means she's still got a chance as long as you West Coast viewers hurry up and get out to the polls.


And when they say, "Hillary Wins!" that means the election was rigged.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Your persecution complex is always enjoyable however.


Your cult-like adherence to the hive mind isn't.


So would you say that I am biased and unable to see clearly because I am influenced by everyone else, while you are an independent thinker who sees things clearly and gets to the truth untainted by bias?


I am accurately pointing out that you level personal attacks on me because your fellow leftists do it. Not because I ever did anything to you. You are simply mimicking their behavior. You have joined their cult.

You can't think for yourself. You just want to be part of the gang.

You really do have a persecution complex don't you?

How is it that you have survived so long in RSP?

Do you really not see that you are just as much a part of it all (personal attacks to people on the other side of the political spectrum and all) as everyone else?

I really need to stop asking these questions, self awareness isn't really your thing.
6 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:
At what time is Trump's concession speech scheduled?
By time, I mean hour, day and year of course, because there's gonna be a tantrum before that.

Probably sometime between 10pm and midnight when it becomes very clear that Trump lost both FL and NC by several percent. The real question is the Senate which appears to have become a coin flip as far as if the Democrats manage to gain control of it or not. I still think Hillary will carry enough votes along with her for the Dems to get 52 or 53 seats, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Republicans hold on to 51... I just don't think that is the most likely scenario.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
You really do have a persecution complex don't you?


No, you have a "me, too!" complex.

You want to be accepted by the Kool Kidz Klub. And the Kidz you idolize take potshots at conservatives out of habit. It's their form of argument.

A conservative presents a viewpoint, Democrats ignore the viewpoint and attack the conservative.

It's never more clear than when a new conservative shows up in RSP and is immediately slandered with every rancid insult possible, merely for expressing a conservative view.

I saw that clearly the first time Ferret showed up. He never got down in the dirt with you assholes, but he was almost instantly insulted with horrible language just because he was a conservative.

These are your fellow Democrats. Aren't you proud?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
You really do have a persecution complex don't you?

No, you have a "me, too!" complex.

You want to be accepted by the Kool Kidz Klub. And the Kidz you idolize take potshots at conservatives out of habit. It's their form of argument.

A conservative presents a viewpoint, Democrats ignore the viewpoint and attack the conservative.

It's never more clear than when a new conservative shows up in RSP and is immediately slandered with every rancid insult possible, merely for expressing a conservative view.

I saw that clearly the first time Ferret showed up. He never got down in the dirt with you assholes, but he was almost instantly insulted with horrible language just because he was a conservative.

Poll
Comedy:
Intentional
Unintentional
      54 answers
Poll created by kuhrusty
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I saw that clearly the first time Ferret showed up. He never got down in the dirt with you assholes, but he was almost instantly insulted with horrible language just because he was a conservative.

I will pay 10 to the first person who can support Drew's claim with a link to Ferretman being "almost instantly insulted with horrible language just because he was a conservative."

I blew a few minutes going through the first few threads Ferretman was in (dozens of posts in his first month), and it looks to me like, as usual, Drew is full of shit. Prove Drew right and take my money.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico mcflico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
I saw that clearly the first time Ferret showed up. He never got down in the dirt with you assholes, but he was almost instantly insulted with horrible language just because he was a conservative.

I will pay 10 to the first person who can support Drew's claim with a link to Ferretman being "almost instantly insulted with horrible language just because he was a conservative."

I blew a few minutes going through the first few threads Ferretman was in (dozens of posts in his first month), and it looks to me like, as usual, Drew is full of shit. Prove Drew right and take my money.

Well, one month into Ferrets RSP career, Kelsey said he was
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"Full of crap"

And about two months in, Fwing said that one of his posts was
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"Bollocks"
And not just that, but
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"wall-to-wall bollocks."


Around the same time, notorious liberal assassin JonB said he found one of ferret's arguments to be
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"Nonsense and poppycock"


Edit: the language just got to be too horrible at that point, so I had to stop digging...

6 
 Thumb up
10.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
spoon wrote:
Edit: the language just got to be too horrible at that point, so I had to stop digging...

I'm sure I've said much worse things than that about Weaselboy. Of course, I say bad things about anyone who is highly partisan, regardless of which side of the fence they sit on.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
You really do have a persecution complex don't you?


No, you have a "me, too!" complex.

You want to be accepted by the Kool Kidz Klub. And the Kidz you idolize take potshots at conservatives out of habit. It's their form of argument.

A conservative presents a viewpoint, Democrats ignore the viewpoint and attack the conservative.

It's never more clear than when a new conservative shows up in RSP and is immediately slandered with every rancid insult possible, merely for expressing a conservative view.

I saw that clearly the first time Ferret showed up. He never got down in the dirt with you assholes, but he was almost instantly insulted with horrible language just because he was a conservative.

These are your fellow Democrats. Aren't you proud?

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
^ You are destroying your own soul.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
spoon wrote:
the language just got to be too horrible at that point, so I had to stop digging...

To be clear, the 10 I tipped spoon is because I feel sorry for him being exposed to such shocking abuse. Obviously jonb's gratuitous attack on Ferretman's argument is disqualified because Ferretman had already started insulting other RSPers by that point.

The offer still stands: prove that Drew's telling the truth, and take my money.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.