Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
How about YOU 'choose' neither Major Party candidate then? Yeah, there is that 'aspect' too, and I'm going that route on account of being more 'AFRAID' with the majority of imbeciles that KEPT these others around, and why is this? What are YOU expecting them to "accomplish" beyond being 'parasitic societal sponge/leeches/drains'!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
How about YOU 'choose' neither Major Party candidate then? Yeah, there is that 'aspect' too, and I'm going that route on account of being more 'AFRAID' with the majority of imbeciles that KEPT these others around, and why is this? What are YOU expecting them to "accomplish" beyond being 'parasitic societal sponge/leeches/drains'!

I think perhaps you missed my point a little bit though it is difficult to be sure with your extensive use of multicolored "fonts" and randomly "quoted" words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like that California is near the anus, that makes total sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
substandardtim wrote:
I think perhaps you missed my point a little bit though it is difficult to be sure with your extensive use of multicolored "fonts" and randomly "quoted" words.
Yes, while more useful is 'shiny' objects in which to "point out" upon the 'imbecilae' WHERE their 'attentions' should direct themself, to wit: L@@K! goldencameltradearistocratbuildingworker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.