Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Russo
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is the first scenario restricted to base game content even if you have the expansions. Just curious because I haven't unpacked the expansions yet and I was wondering if I can get away with it for the first scenario.

...I know I could just deselect then in my collection, but I want to use them if then come up. Just wanted to know if it is a possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas White
United States
Pacific Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the expansion monsters may come up in the first scenario, but I think the tiles by and large are from the base set. Probably a good idea to deselect the expansions if you don't have things totally ready to go.

Of course you can also just punch the monster tiles from the expansions and be okay to play right away before the models are all set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Filpus
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first scenario has possible tile layouts that include expansion map tiles. You can prevent it by restarting until you get one with a base game starting tile.

And yeah, expansion monsters are pretty common.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.