Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Pidcock
Canada
Baie d'Urfe
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The interior of the box is so beautifully and carefully laid out so that the miniature trays and map pieces and cards and every piece has its place to go, except the tokens!

Has anyone found a suitable place to fit the pile of tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a foamcore insert for mine... It also looks like Go7 or Broken Token may make a wooden insert as well. If you're into that sort of thing. I know it wasn't a direct answer to your question but, I got frustrated trying to put everything in that box and I don't keep the boxes the minis come in... However, if you can hold off and would be into a wooden insert, it may happen soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you throw out the cardboard insert from the bottom of the box, you'll get some extra space. Also I ditched one plastic insert (the one for cards and dice), so i could fit upgrade cards from all boxes and all dice in cloth bags (from kickstarter)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tokens are in a plastic bin but some folks have made a foam core solution.
I think the most common "unpainted" all-in solution is:
1) Everything but the minis in The Others main box. Bits in some sort of container either homemade or plano-like.
2) All the minis in the Apococalypse and favorite team box

If CMON sold a solution that held all their stuff in one double the main-box tall box with all their artwork I would buy it in a second.
I think I am probably not the only one. Maybe partner with a 3 party like Broken-Token. Anyway just a "in a perfect world" kinda thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Weber
Germany
Saarland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put tokens in a number of small zip log bags for most of my boardgames. In this case I put the bags in the miniature boxes under the trays (just like the health and currution counters).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.