Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if the last die rolled cannot be legally set aside (e.g. You've already set aside 2 rings, and roll a third)? Do you re-roll it until it can be set aside or is it just not counted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smales
United States
Rome
New York
flag msg tools
"Some men live their lives terrified. Terrified of the night and all that is dark. I will live my life eternally in fear of the light of day." -- Barnabas Collins 1796
mbmbmbmbmb
The last die roll must be taken. You are allowed to accumulate more than one ring during a turn,but not during a single roll of the dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*mind blown* I was playing incorrectly. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does setting aside one Nazgul count for the requirement to set one die aside each turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jefferies
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
My name is Oobydoob Scooby Dooby Benooby. I have the silliest name in the galaxy
mbmbmbmbmb
alamb1101 wrote:
Does setting aside one Nazgul count for the requirement to set one die aside each turn?

No...you must set aside a Nazgul if you roll one (if you roll more than one you still only set one aside) and then you must set aside another die of your choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve steve
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
alamb1101 wrote:

Yes. See p.2 of the rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve steve
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
oobydoob wrote:
alamb1101 wrote:

No...you must set aside a Nazgul if you roll one (if you roll more than one you still only set one aside) and then you must set aside another die of your choice.

Incorrect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.