Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Sarpa
Brazil
Niteroi
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Hello, guys.

My name is Bernard, I´m from Brazil and probably the only one in my country to back both Fairytale Games.

The game seemes spetacular to me and i end up backing both games.

The problem is i´m still waiting for the game. 3 years have passed, and no sign of my copy yet.

Anybody has the same issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dheyrdre Machado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm from Brazil too and I've backed both.

The first one, two pledges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Joseph (Jam) Ibanez III
Philippines
Taguig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the recent updates, they have the games stuck in a warehouse in the US because theyve run out of funds for shipping. Last I heard, creator has been trying to raise more funds for shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, we all had to wait. I would keep in touch with them so you can figure out where your copy is.

Good luck

C

bernardcs2 wrote:
Hello, guys.

My name is Bernard, I´m from Brazil and probably the only one in my country to back both Fairytale Games.

The problem is i´m still waiting for the game. 3 years have passed, and no sign of my copy yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think most of us are waiting. I haven't received anything either. Although it has been a long waiting period I really do think Alexander is doing his best to solve this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait it gets better. I still have to recieve the PnP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rabbit Foot
msg tools
Good luck for waiting this one guys,,, i see you all been waiting years for this game. I have move on from this.

Just saying,,im the former artist of this game, i'm making the card artwork and im waiting for my payment of my artwork too, and its been years too

He pays $40 per card artwork, i have done making 40 card and he only pays 20 card 3 years ago hahaha,,,
No word from Alex, he doesnt answer my email.
So goodluck.

P

Camlost wrote:
Unfortunately, we all had to wait. I would keep in touch with them so you can figure out where your copy is.

Good luck

C

bernardcs2 wrote:
Hello, guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, all the stuff I never got, as a Kickstarter backer, is up on Massdrop for $75.00.

Woo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
will anderson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wait, those are the 'sacred minis' on massdrop. well ain't that some crap?

sorry you haven't gotten anything yet

I'm still waiting for so much stuff that I pledged for between both campaigns. These 2 campaigns are the reasons I have mostly stopped pledging for anything on Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fireatwill247 wrote:
These 2 campaigns are the reasons I have mostly stopped pledging for anything on Kickstarter.

I haven't received anything but I didn't turn my back on Kickstarter, I just got more cautious. This and Zero Hour are the only campaigns that failed to deliver my rewards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Champs sur Marne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
fireatwill247 wrote:
These 2 campaigns are the reasons I have mostly stopped pledging for anything on Kickstarter.

I haven't received anything but I didn't turn my back on Kickstarter, I just got more cautious. This and Zero Hour are the only campaigns that failed to deliver my rewards.

Same here.
Got nothing from Fairytale. I have backed 4 projects (2 boardgames, 1 mat and 1 video game) that have failed but it didn't prevent me from using kickstarter (well, I have stopped recently since I don't have anymore place to store everything, but that's another problem ^^; )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.