flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any idea on the release dates for:
Female predator
Alien Eggs
Marine Sgt
Clear Predators
Alt pose marines

The Prodos site is pretty worthless, and I can't get a reply to be added to the facebook page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juergen Waldschmidt
Germany
Lingen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need the Eggs and more Floortiles (Buildings, Jungle...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Carter
msg tools
No one has any idea, I'm not even sure Prodos even has an idea when they will release them. I would guess at minimum it would be around Christmas time but more likely I would assume it to be around February or March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stealth7 wrote:

Female predator
Alien Eggs
Marine Sgt
Clear Predators

I was under impression those models were strictly limited for the Kickstarter backers and maybe as promotional gifts, and not for a broad retail sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rogue Keeper wrote:
Stealth7 wrote:

Female predator
Alien Eggs
Marine Sgt
Clear Predators

I was under impression those models were strictly limited for the Kickstarter backers and maybe as promotional gifts, and not for a broad retail sale?

The ONLY KS exclusive was supposed to be the Predator Berserker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jake is correct. I was on their KS for a while (sold it for cost, so glad I did. Got it faster and cheaper via Coolstuff).

The Eggs, FemPred, and clear Preds will be retail (if Prodos doesn't fold first), and only the Berserker was an exclusive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarification. I'm especially interested in Sarge and maybe the Eggs... They can keep the Femme Pred. Nothing but a redundant booby trap. Besides I don't personally believe the Yautja are mammals. :-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Noyes
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
Its gone deathly quiet from prodos lately. Nothing of their site or FB pages. Think i need to grab what i want before the possible end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From their last posting that is probably due to the change in mgmt. and its move to the US. If they don't tank that should be a good thing. But just in case, I too am picking up what I want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Noyes
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
The problem with the change in mgmt could be many fold. Will the new owners be able to continue the AvP franchise? Will they make the same models? Basically, everything could change or nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Brownscombe
Australia
Faulconbridge
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it is my understanding that the new management will not be releasing any more AVP product to toe general public until the Kickstarter is fulfilled
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Noyes
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
Oh dear. That could be some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The sergeant should be available. I received mine in August with the bulk of my KS stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Carter
msg tools
Unfortunately, just because stuff has been released to KS doesn't mean it has been released to retail just yet. Case and Point; Young Bloods, Sentry Guns, and Facehuggers were only released to retail last month despite being available to KS's for quite a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jake carter wrote:
Unfortunately, just because stuff has been released to KS doesn't mean it has been released to retail just yet. Case and Point; Young Bloods, Sentry Guns, and Facehuggers were only released to retail last month despite being available to KS's for quite a while.

And yet I got none of these though I am a KS backer who ordered all of except the sentry guns...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
jake carter wrote:

And yet I got none of these though I am a KS backer who ordered all of except the sentry guns...

From what I've been reading on DakkaDakka is that you have to really bug these people, continuous emails, and if you get a name on one continue to bother that person till you get a shipping confirmation. If you just wait around, they'll ignore you completely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget to add some ultimatum, refer to customer protection laws, warning about possible legal action... I presume that could make them move their arses a little faster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Chow
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
jake carter wrote:

You are incorrect. Those figures have been available at my friendly local game shop for about 7 months. I bought those specific figures from The Combat Company on 30 July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.