GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,731 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

A Feast for Odin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Greenland Appendix income typo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know there is an errata about the Greenland picture on the back page of the appendix, for certain rulebooks. All spaces to the left, below, and lower left need to be covered for each income space covered.

However, I think I just noticed another typo. The text about Greenland states, "Greenland features two "income diagonals," both providing silver each round. So you can get up to 9 silver each round from Greenland.)"

Shouldn't this be "up to 8 silver each round"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my rulebook (Spanish edition) it says 8 silver. I think it's a typo what you've found.

Also the picture in the appendix is the correct one. Maybe they know it given the fact people noticed it here before the publication in Spain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
alexandermagno wrote:
In my rulebook (Spanish edition) it says 8 silver. I think it's a typo what you've found.

Also the picture in the appendix is the correct one. Maybe they know it given the fact people noticed it here before the publication in Spain.

The German appendix also has 8 silver, so yep, the English one is wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario speranza
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GAFBlizzard wrote:
alexandermagno wrote:

The German appendix also has 8 silver, so yep, the English one is wrong.

The same error appears in the Italian version of the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
GAFBlizzard wrote:
I know there is an errata about the Greenland picture on the back page of the appendix, for certain rulebooks. All spaces to the left, below, and lower left need to be covered for each income space covered.

However, I think I just noticed another typo. The text about Greenland states, "Greenland features two "income diagonals," both providing silver each round. So you can get up to 9 silver each round from Greenland.)"

Shouldn't this be "up to 8 silver each round"?

It should.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.