Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Green
Australia
South Windsor
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone would clarify any differences between the first (Seventh Hero) edition and second (Rent A Hero) editions. Is it purely a difference in art or are there any other changes in rules or play in this?

I have played the original Seventh Hero English version a number of times so am familiar with that but haven't seen the Rent A Hero version in person yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
mulgar wrote:
I was wondering if anyone would clarify any differences between the first (Seventh Hero) edition and second (Rent A Hero) editions. Is it purely a difference in art or are there any other changes in rules or play in this?

I have played the original Seventh Hero English version a number of times so am familiar with that but haven't seen the Rent A Hero version in person yet.

IIRC (but it might have been something else that I simply mis-remember) there was one rule that Seventh Hero slightly changed, something about timing of the special abilities, that Rent a Hero changed back. Or maybe it was the "game ends after one go of the deck". Else than that, nothing. Only superfluous things, in other words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
Australia
South Windsor
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for replying, I suspected as such from the images of the cards anyway (that it was largely the same) but thought it harmless to check. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.