Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall reading somewhere about a 3-faction variant where scum started out with more points (or less?) but has to switch sides to whomever (rebel/imperial) is losing at the end of each round...or something like that

Does anyone recall this and where to find it?

I tried googling my above description but sadly nobody tagged it with those same words cry

for the helpers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
flag msg tools
You Greeks are always children!
badge
Jean Gabin in La Grande Illusion
mbmbmbmbmb
Just from your description that sounds like a fantastic variant. Hope we get some help with finding it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Haydn
Germany
flag msg tools
Maybe you were looking for this thread?
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1575609/3-player-sugges...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Stefan, there are some good ones in there...especially the one at the FFG mission control. Have some

I don't think it was the same one as I originally saw, but it is also quite possible that I read it in some alternate reality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theashers wrote:
Thank you, Stefan, there are some good ones in there...especially the one at the FFG mission control. Have some

I don't think it was the same one as I originally saw, but it is also quite possible that I read it in some alternate reality.

You mean in the old universe where it was "Berenstein" Bears and not Berenstain Bears...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The name changed?!?!?

Lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swampy Crocker
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theashers wrote:
The name changed?!?!?

Lol

Multiple universe theory:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/berenstain-bears-debate-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Chadwick
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Honor Among Thieves"! Yes, that is a good one. Another way to remember is the author. His name is Babaganoosh. He does a lot of great missions. If you want to just search on his name, you will find some of the best missions on Mission Control. I liked his missions so much, I asked him to join my podcast. Phil's a great guy and he's very smart with his scenario creation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.