Hide
4 Posts

Multiuniversum» Forums » Rules

Subject: green transformer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
thanos eric
msg tools
can you explain the rules to me to green transformer(the key), I do not understand the usefulness of his abilities.

others are very clear, but I do not know how to play this one.

thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Lundin
msg tools
mbmbmb
thanos35 wrote:
can you explain the rules to me to green transformer(the key), I do not understand the usefulness of his abilities.

thank you

Any of the cards you played as an action this turn you may keep as a tool. You take the used card and put it in your "tool box" (under your lab card) when your turn ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
sandwichman wrote:
thanos35 wrote:

thank you

Any of the cards you played as an action this turn you may keep as a tool. You take the used card and put it in your "tool box" (under your lab card) when your turn ends.

Thank you for very good answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sandwichman wrote:

That's it, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.