United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived this morning! Hurrah! Love the quality of the components, and I personally can't see any issues with the rulebooks (this may change after my first play, but for now its fine).

Just a quick question.

1) The regions in the outer ring that are opposite each other are considered adjacent.

2) When you move you can move units from one region to an adjacent region.

Therefore can I move from one of the outer ring regions to its adjacent region on the opposite side?

I'm assuming I can.

Thanks Grant, Portal and everyone else involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
My copy arrived this morning! Hurrah! Love the quality of the components, and I personally can't see any issues with the rulebooks (this may change after my first play, but for now its fine).

Just a quick question.

1) The regions in the outer ring that are opposite each other are considered adjacent.

Therefore can I move from one of the outer ring regions to its adjacent region on the opposite side?

I'm assuming I can.

On the 3 and 4 player side of the board, the four outer corner regions, with arrows labeled are adjacent, and take a single move point to move 1 mini from one to another. They are only adjacent to one other corner region though, not to all corner regions.

The 2 player side of the board has no wrap around outer spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:

Just a quick question.

I'm assuming I can.

On the 3 and 4 player side of the board, the four outer corner regions, with arrows labeled are adjacent, and take a single move point to move 1 mini from one to another. They are only adjacent to one other corner region though, not to all corner regions.

The 2 player side of the board has no wrap around outer spaces.

Perfect thanks! That's what I assumed but wanted to check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.