Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the rules each hit on the a destroyed hull permanently removes one enterprise card from the enterprise deck and players loose the game if they should draw a new card, but can't because too many cards have been permanently removed from the deck.

I am pretty new to this game and keep wondering whether or not this actually happened during games considering that the enemies do usually 1 damage only and it would take quite a while to remove so many cards of the sixty-odd Enterprise deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It has never happened to us. I think the most cards we lost in a game is 12 to 15.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had this happen once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Our closest has been ending the game with only 15 cards in the deck.

See also this thread which discusses this same issue. Note that it has a visible minor strategy spoiler in the 7th post, in reply to my post which has that spoiler hidden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clarke
England
flag msg tools
We had our first full game this afternoon and this is exactly what happened to us.Granted our first mission was against the Doomsday Machine along with the other threats,so was receiving multiple 2 point hits on some sectors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Tennenhouse
msg tools
mbmbmb
It happened to me yesterday! I was playing solo as Scotty, and all that free shield upkeep kept me alive for a LONG time, even though I couldn't maneuver.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Lunsford
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just happened to us yesterday in a 4-player game. Took a lot of hull damage and didn't have the resources available to repair. When enemies are pounding you from all sides, it really doesn't take that long...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.