Tiny Epic Kingdoms» Forums » Rules

Subject: UTEK solo question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
マルコ
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Eine wunderbare Heiterkeit hat meine ganze Seele eingenommen, gleich den süßen Frühlingsmorgen, die ich mit ganzem Herzen genieße. Ich bin allein und freue mich meines Lebens in dieser Gegend, die für solche Seelen geschaffen ist wie die meine.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my UTEK copy and played a quick solo game. I'm not sure about two things:

What resources does the dummy player take if he occupies a ruins region?

And: I assume the dummy player also doesn't retreat into a region where he already has an army?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fire
United States
Warwick
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good questions.

For the ruins, I would have it collect what it has the least of and collect from those areas last. If they are all the same, assign each resource to 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 to determine. It doesn't appear to be covered in the rules.

I would play retreat the same as patrol and quest and not go to an occupied region and if that pins it then the army would be removed. Again, not covered in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Clements
United Kingdom
Ferndown
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As stated above its not mentioned in the rules but I would role the die again to see which resource the compass points to when deciding which resource the dummy player will get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
マルコ
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Eine wunderbare Heiterkeit hat meine ganze Seele eingenommen, gleich den süßen Frühlingsmorgen, die ich mit ganzem Herzen genieße. Ich bin allein und freue mich meines Lebens in dieser Gegend, die für solche Seelen geschaffen ist wie die meine.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I think next time I'll try using the compass to determine a resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Taylor
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I try to give them whichever resource they'd need the most to complete one of their next objectives, be it magic or tower, and consider where their troops are for when they collect resources.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Loftus
Ireland
Dublin
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you just take one of whatever you want...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
マルコ
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peter Loftus wrote:
I thought you just take one of whatever you want...

Shure, but when playing solo, you also have to find out what the AI player will take/get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.