Hide
4 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Agenda card effects for scum (mercenaries) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
De Sa
msg tools
As imperial player I used the text on agenda cards for imperial (not mercenary) units and wonder if I am following the rules too strictly? E.g. text says: heal adjacent imperial units. In this context, do mercenaries (scum) count as imperial figures as the imperial player controls them? I did not use the effects of agenda cards on mercenaries because they are not 'pure' imperial. What is correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i dont have the rules reference, but the rules do mention that scum figures are considered as imperial figures for the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
RRG, Imperial Figures wrote:
During a campaign, all figures belonging to the Imperial player are Imperial figures. This includes all Deployment cards with an mb or mb icon.

Only if the ability refers to the affiliation symbol itself, it applies only to the figures with that affiliation.

(Note that it costs 1 threat to use Combat Medic. Some other recover abilities only affect figures with the Trooper trait.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
De Sa
msg tools
Aahh thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.