Subject: Scenarios and advanced rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the advanced rules - they're pretty easy, actually, and can prevent some gamey situations.

I like either the early war or the tournament scenario. I've played the whole game, but the last couple of years seem anticlimactic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
Waiting for the paint to dry.
badge
Ooh! Shiny.
mbmbmbmbmb
You really should use all the advanced rules, they add much to the game and aren't that hard to learn.

I normally play the AM scenario (tournament) as I think it's the most fun and balanced way to play WW. The fact that it's playable in 3h is a big plus here for me.

I have played the whole game from time to game but it's more prone to lucky draws for one side which will totally unbalance it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Robert L Howard (Medal of Honor recipient)
mbmbmbmbmb
The advanced rules are the way to go. It adds alot to the raidng part of the game. I usually play the tournament game if playing face to face but prefer the long game if playing via email. The long game does produce some very different situations, which I like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
mbmbmbmbmb
I prefer the Early War scenario to the Tournament scenario, but will happily play either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls