Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about KO'd hero figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Everly
United States
California
flag msg tools
I understand that KO'd heroes never take normal actions, but do they still roll action dice at the beginning of the round? I'm asking because it isn't made clear in the rule book whether or not a KO'd hero player's adjacency still counts for the purposes of dice sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Troutman
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
KO'd players, if they stand up later in the round, still get their turn, so they still roll dice at the beginning of the round (and still share those dice, natch).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Another point that was not clear but made clear by Kevin Wilson is to make sure that you keep the KO marker on the turtle for the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg ivan
msg tools
that confuses me so much

if someone is down, how can they still share and contribute to the fight?

this seems skewed towards the heroes unfairly.

A villain cant "share" his cards action icons with other villains just because he is down, or even when he is up, i know that last part is by design.

Its just...

"hey, look, mikey is down, but he rolled 3 pairs of skateboards, therefore 2 of us can move more...", what!?

I'd like to understand this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
The sharing mechanism is symbolic of the teamwork. It doesn't truly make sense anyway; how does Mikey being awake allow two other characters to move farther? So don't overthink it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ivangamer84 wrote:
A villain cant "share" his cards action icons with other villains just because he is down, or even when he is up, i know that last part is by design.

Well, villains are more selfish anyway, but if it makes you feel any better I think we could consider the desperation activation to be a villain "sharing" his card actions with another villain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.