Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume HALLIER
France
Angers - Nantes
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I don't own the game yet but I red the rulebook and I wonder if it's a "one card" deckbuilding like most of the LCGs or if it's a "pack" deckbuilding like the Star Wars LCG.

I red several posts here but didn't sort it out.

Thanks a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume HALLIER
France
Angers - Nantes
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok thanks.

I would have prefered the other way but nevermind, I'll adapt myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremie Miller
msg tools
What is the difference between 'one card' deck building and 'pack' deck building?

I am not familiar with those terms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GFWD wrote:
What is the difference between 'one card' deck building and 'pack' deck building?

I am not familiar with those terms.

Star Wars LCG has "pod" deckbuilding, in that you have sets of cards to choose from instead of individual single cards.

A Star Wars LCG deck consists of 10 defined sets of cards (most sets can be included twice), 5 cards in the player deck and 1 card in the objective deck.

The difference in deck construction is that it makes deck building simpler (although it's not easier, because a minor tweak of inclusion of one set over another impacts 1/10th of the player deck).

It changes how the game plays because you can have exact player knowledge of an opponents deck over time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.