Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sea
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who have played the game, I'd like to ask whether there are enough differences in your playstyle/ gameplay decision when playing with different blends - other than the difficulty level of the beans? Specifically:

Quote:
- Since each blend within the same difficulty level differs only by the distribution of beans, preferred roast value &/or flavor, do you find yourself going for different strategy / upgrades tiles when playing them?

Quote:
- Also, for those who've played the same blend multiple times, do you find yourself going for the same similar strategy/ upgrade in general?

Asking because I'd like to know if there's differences across different blends, & also variation within the same blend. Thanks :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel King
United States
Franklin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are enough blends that I haven't really noticed any preferred strategies. That being said I think the biggest strategy to me is just which flavor tokens I want to use and which ones I want to keep. Taking this with a grain of salt though, as I don't think I'm very good at the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.