Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, it's our first time (properly) with the Players Expansion. It's half time and Scotland and leading England 1-0.

When we reset for the 2nd Half, do the cards stay flipped as they were at the end of the first half, or do we reset as per the start of the match?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And I am just concluding my tests for the solo variant, playing Poland vs Mexico for the nth time – the Mexican goalie is some sort of a superhero saving twice in a row shots with the power of 8 with 2 cards And that is only of his many episodes.
Btw, the cards stay as they were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hat Trick wrote:
And I am just concluding my tests for the solo variant, playing Poland vs Mexico for the nth time – the Mexican goalie is some sort of a superhero saving twice in a row shots with the power of 8 with 2 cards :) And that is only of his many episodes.
Btw, the cards stay as they were.

It is Jorge Campos in goal - his colourful shirts are putting off your attackers ;-)

We did leave them as they were and the match has concluded as a 2-0 victory for Scotland. I am hoping this is not an omen for the forthcoming World Cup Qualifier. Both teams were wearing Poppies by the way - we are awaiting the sanction from FIFA...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianJohnHunt wrote:
It is Jorge Campos in goal - his colourful shirts are putting off your attackers ;-)

So it's time to try Colombia to see René Higuita in action.

BrianJohnHunt wrote:
We did leave them as they were and the match has concluded as a 2-0 victory for Scotland.

Looks like England have picked up where they left off this summer.

BrianJohnHunt wrote:
Both teams were wearing Poppies by the way - we are awaiting the sanction from FIFA...

Some men just want to watch the world burn ... I hope good folk of FIFA will intervene in time to stop this mayhem
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.