Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I know when you place Caballeros in regions you have to follow the rule about placing around the kings region.

However, when you use the wheel to select where the Castillo Caballeros go, can it be any region on the board or just those surrounding the king?

Also, if you use an Intrigue card like "You may move 2 of your Caballeros and 2 foreign Caballeros" from the picture it looks like they have to be adjoining regions, but does one have to have the king in it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowsclassic wrote:
when you use the wheel to select where the Castillo Caballeros go, can it be any region on the board or just those surrounding the king?

Any region except for the King's region.

Quote:
Also, if you use an Intrigue card like "You may move 2 of your Caballeros and 2 foreign Caballeros" from the picture it looks like they have to be adjoining regions, but does one have to have the king in it?

On the contrary: they can go anywhere except where the King is.

The general rule is that nothing at all can enter or leave the King's region except that you can move the King out by using the "Move the King" card or the "Royal Advisor" card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdiel Xordium
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
However, when you use the wheel to select where the Castillo Caballeros go, can it be any region on the board or just those surrounding the king?

The rules just say choose a region. You can pick any region except the King's region. The only time you have to place adjacent to the king is when you place Caballeros on the board using your action card.

Quote:

You can move them to any region or the Castillo. See Action Card Clarifications on the top of page 9.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, that answers my questions!

I did read page 9, but sometimes what I read just travels right through. In hind sight I see it says everything pretty plain there at the top of the page.blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.