Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it feels the passing mechanism was designed for turn order to follow the placement of players' ships on the river tile.

my bet is the 'clockwise order' rule is either a typo or someone last second thought 'lets do a faidutti and add a randomness factor cause it's "more fun"'

can you guys see any problems with ditching the clockwise order? my thinking is when you go for last place to get a river tile you should be last next turn, and not think 'I was lucky to sit behind the guy who loves to be first at any cost, so I pay no turn order cost for that river thing. too bad all the other losers chose wrong chairs to sit on before the game'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Harding
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Keyflower, you go clockwise after the first player. Since this game is extremely similar to Keyflower, my guess is that the clockwise wording is intentional and not a mistake, That said, I would be interested to see how it plays to use the turn order established by passing rather than just going clockwise after the first player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played this the other night and used boat order as player turn order. It worked really really well. Definitely do that again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janus Basnov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Simpsqo wrote:
We played this the other night and used boat order as player turn order. It worked really really well. Definitely do that again.

This was how we played it as well, I think this works better

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.