$30.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

FUSE» Forums » Variants

Subject: re-roll unused dice 3x before placing into the bag for future turns rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
how's this for a variant;

because I had my first solo play through with the game timer on my phone, and whatever difficulty setting I play at (so far I'm still in training) I feel as if I cannot win by clearing all the bombs because maybe I had very little to bad rolls and I could not complete all the bombs on time and the fuse cards keeps coming up and the rules say that whatever fuse card is (# or color)I take away that die and I have to restart that single bomb again. with that problem I can never get close enough to win. I probably was half way through the game to win when the timer reached 00:00:00

so if I don't have the right rolls for whatever card I'm defusing, I take those remaining dices and roll 3 more times before placing it in the bag

I'm not sure as if I am playing the game right by it's default rules. I guess this is why "variants" is made into the game to spice things up if you can't understand what is going on through the course of the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.