Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone get anything from ship naked beyond that first notice stating "at some point we'll be shipping your game"?

What have they been doing for several weeks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sound609 wrote:
Anyone get anything from ship naked beyond that first notice stating "at some point we'll be shipping your game"?

That's their M.O. and I can't stand it. I've had many campaigns fulfilled by them and every one has been like that. This is why I call them Ship Nothing (ie. they are in the 'print label' business, not shipping).

EDIT: Haha, I posted this at 10:32 and at 10:41 I got a "Your shipping label for '#KS Project' was generated on 11/1/2016" email from SN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wagner
United States
Point of Rocks
Maryland
flag msg tools
Laporbo wrote:
sound609 wrote:

That's their M.O. and I can't stand it. I've had many campaigns fulfilled by them and every one has been like that. This is why I call the Ship Nothing (ie. they are in the 'print label' business, not shipping).

EDIT: Haha, I posted this at 10:32 and at 10:41 I got a "Your shipping label for '#KS Project' was generated on 11/1/2016" email from SN.

Lucky you. Still waiting for my email!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here still waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tokeydog wrote:

It wasn't for TvE if that makes it better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received an email saying that they will ship the games.
No idea when though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
Tokeydog wrote:

I know they are fulfilling UTEK and Conan, both of those started shipping before TvE... Was your shipping for one of those? If not then that means there is yet another project they are shipping out before TvE. ShipNaked obviously cannot handle performing more than one project at a time and it shows. Really disappointed. I know some people will say that the deliver is an "estimate" but when Artana shows that the boats were on time and shipping is on time but the fulfillment for one coast is off by 2-3 weeks then that is not to me protected by the "estimated delivery"... Ship Naked screwed up like they always do and are super slow. Funagaingames for the west coast shipped their copies along with every other product they sell on their site with no issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
Laporbo wrote:
Tokeydog wrote:

I know they are fulfilling UTEK and Conan, both of those started shipping before TvE... Was your shipping for one of those? If not then that means there is yet another project they are shipping out before TvE. ShipNaked obviously cannot handle performing more than one project at a time and it shows. Really disappointed. I know some people will say that the deliver is an "estimate" but when Artana shows that the boats were on time and shipping is on time but the fulfillment for one coast is off by 2-3 weeks then that is not to me protected by the "estimated delivery"... Ship Naked screwed up like they always do and are super slow. Funagaingames for the west coast shipped their copies along with every other product they sell on their site with no issue.

Furthermore, Funagain has been busy fulfilling many pre-orders for their special Essen service, as many of those games are now in stock. Not quite as quickly as this outfit in France (Philibert, which shipped Great Western Trail and 5 other Essen games to me in less than three days), but still alot quicker than SN. Of course, I guess right now anything but a slow boat is quicker than SN with the TvE expansion that was reportedly loaded off the dock some four weeks ago on Monday, October 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it seems like all of these have left SN by now according to the latest update.

Anyone on the east coast get theirs yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is due in Saturday... Waiting patiently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine on Monday! I'm happy again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And ShipNaked used FedEx Smart Post.... which is now even slower because they use SmarPost centers which are not required to sort within 24 hours of receiving and then they just hand off to USPS. So my package came into Northbury MA Wed at 4AM and sat there until 6AM this morning when it finally left again. I really hope Artana and other creators stop using ShipNaked. They are slow to begin with and they use the slowest shipping method in order to save money. It should not take 6 business days to go from NH to NJ. It had taken from Monday to Wed to get from NH to MA. That is sooooo slow and ridiculous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email a few weeks ago saying they were in the process of getting the order ready. Still have not got it. Not worried. But anyone else still waiting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived on the 8th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still not even a tracking number here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
Mine on Monday! I'm happy again!

Bonus!!! Arrived today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today, looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today. The AC/DC custom marker broke though while putting it together. I suggest some sort of lubricant. The black acrylic base broke in half as well as the 2 lightning bolts breaking off from their fragile stem. I put out an email to Broken Token.

Anyone else have issues with the custom acrylic markers breaking easily?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
Got mine today. The AC/DC custom marker broke though while putting it together. I suggest some sort of lubricant. The black acrylic base broke in half as well as the 2 lightning bolts breaking off from their fragile stem. I put out an email to Broken Token.

Anyone else have issues with the custom acrylic markers breaking easily?

No, but removing the protective paper was a bit trickier than I expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is still in the dreaded "Label created" state. soblue The good news is that they are estimating that it will ship out 2016-11-07.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.