Hide
7 Posts

Karuba» Forums » General

Subject: Details on Karuba's Brettspiel Adventskalender 2016 Promo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn G
msg tools
I saw that Karuba had a promo in the Brettspiel Adventskalender 2016. Does anyone know the details on this promo?

An image of it can be seen here: http://www.nostheide.de/webshop3/images/product_images/popup...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador C. Majoral
Andorra
Argentona, Barcelona
flag msg tools
It's called "Der Vulkan" (The volcano), here's a better image of it http://picclick.de/Karuba-Promo-Erweiterung-Adventskalender-...
There's no path leading to it, so I can't imagine what the rules are... does anyone know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://thumbs4.picclick.com/d/w1600/pict/351896217991_/Promo...
rules in German
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador C. Majoral
Andorra
Argentona, Barcelona
flag msg tools
baltaistehws wrote:

Can somebody translate them for us please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Traci Weiland
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
salva wrote:
baltaistehws wrote:

Struggling with Google translate, I think it says something like:

For set up:
After the adventures and temples are placed, the start player places their volcano tile (not along the jungle or beach edge) on one of the 12 inside jungle fields. Then the other players in clockwise order, place their volcano tile, but it can't be in the same location as any of the other players' volcano tile.

How to play:
Volcano tiles have no path and can not be entered by adventurers.
(Then I'm not sure exactly about the last part, but I think it says...) that paths vertically or horizontally beside the volcano tile costs two movement points instead of one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tweiland wrote:
salva wrote:
baltaistehws wrote:

Struggling with Google translate, I think it says something like:

For set up:
After the adventures and temples are placed, the start player places their volcano tile (not along the jungle or beach edge) on one of the 12 inside jungle fields. Then the other players in clockwise order, place their volcano tile, but it can't be in the same location as any of the other players' volcano tile.

How to play:
Volcano tiles have no path and can not be entered by adventurers.
(Then I'm not sure exactly about the last part, but I think it says...) that paths vertically or horizontally beside the volcano tile costs two movement points instead of one.

That's pretty accurate. Every player gets a volcano tile and starting with the youngest player he/she places the volcano on one of the 12 inside jungle spaces (not one on the border). This proceeds until every player has placed a volcano on a different inside space.

When playing a space horizontally or vertically adjacent (not diagonal) to the volcano costs 2 movement points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn G
msg tools
ciggie wrote:
That's pretty accurate. Every player gets a volcano tile and starting with the youngest player he/she places the volcano on one of the 12 inside jungle spaces (not one on the border). This proceeds until every player has placed a volcano on a different inside space.

When playing a space horizontally or vertically adjacent (not diagonal) to the volcano costs 2 movement points.

Thanks for clarifying!

To be doubly sure, by "playing a space horizontally or vertically adjacent (not diagonal) to the volcano costs 2 movement points," you mean when an adventurer moves to a spot near a volcano, it costs 2 movement points instead of 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.