Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldnt found setup and condition rules about solo gameplay in the rulebook.

There is only gameplay video about solo play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFQvIJ53sw

He says solo player starts with 22 million money.So how he knows what am i missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kenes35 wrote:
I couldnt found setup and condition rules about solo gameplay in the rulebook.

There is only gameplay video about solo play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFQvIJ53sw

He says solo player starts with 22 million money.So how he knows what am i missing?

There are no special solo rules. You apply the settings for one player - just like for every other player number - as described on the setup card (easy, medium or hard), otherwise everything is like the normal game (including the first player starting with 22 million).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavi
Spain
Terrassa
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The solo player its only for try how it works, because its not good to play, no first player, noone steals you a company etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darklife74 wrote:
The solo player its only for try how it works, because its not good to play, no first player, noone steals you a company etc.

I completely disagree with this statement. It may not be to your liking but it works very well.

Yes, there are no special rules for solo play (first player always has 22 credits) but it's still tricky without others stealing your spots etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First Solo Game

Medium Difficulty
155 Points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pantelis Bouboulis
Greece
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the hard difficulty level...
You may find it a little bit more difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Challange accepted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Second Solo Game

Hard Difficulty
193 Points.Survived!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. I'm going to say there are 2 possibilities here: either you're a gaming genius, or something's a bit wrong with how you're playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two rules to remember (mistakes could lead to high scores):

- the abilities of workers you need to run a corporation on the basic level (no additional workers, so only the one or two workers on the left part of the card) do NOT enhance production. Only workers on the lower part (along the line) add their bonuses.

- You can't use products that you produced during the same turn. You need to have them in the warehouse before the production step.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kenes35 wrote:
Second Solo Game

Hard Difficulty
193 Points.Survived!

Some other possible errors. You only start with 4 managers. You get the fifth when you've collected 3 manager symbols on company cards.

Export contracts move left at the end of the round but gaps are not filled. You can't sell to the futures market unless you have a particular shady business card.

Hiring 1 employee takes one action. In order to get all standard employees in one round would take all 5 actions.

The temp employee is returned at the end of the round.
Your warehouse can only store: 12 power, 12 food, 12 minerals, 6 chemicals, 6 industrials and 6 machines.

So with a possible 34 actions (not including shady business cards) you're scoring an average of 25.4 points per round. I revise my opinion earlier: this is probably impossible. I'd be interested to hear from the designers the highest solo scores they saw in playtesting because even if you knew exactly what was going to come out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kenes35 wrote:
Second Solo Game

Hard Difficulty
193 Points.Survived!

I would like to know which companies you invested in. If you really did score 193 points I need to up my game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me check rules;

Starting game with 4 manager : yes i started with four manager but in first round i grabbed 3 point manager tag so i started second round with 5 manager.

Hiring 1 employee takes one action. In order to get all standard employees in one round would take all 5 actions; Done right.

i did not use temp employee.

the abilities of workers you need to run a corporation on the basic level (no additional workers, so only the one or two workers on the left part of the card) do NOT enhance production. Only workers on the lower part (along the line) add their bonuses; Yes i know that.i only add bottom site at the card to enchants production.

You can't use products that you produced during the same turn. You need to have them in the warehouse before the production step; Done right

Your warehouse can only store: 12 power, 12 food, 12 minerals, 6 chemicals, 6 industrials and 6 machines; on my first try i did wrong at the start but second game played truly.

Export contracts move left at the end of the round but gaps are not filled. You can't sell to the futures market unless you have a particular shady business card; yes i know it.

i think i played truly or i missed something.

i am not genious for sure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lol that's a crazy high score indeed!

My first play was solo easy, had some trouble in first rounds but managed to win with 143 pts.

Second play was solo medium, had some trouble in first rounds and then I got in SERIOUS trouble and Axia economy crashed at the end of round 6.

So yeah the game is still quite challenging for me! I'm considering though the possibility to randomly block some spaces each turn just to create a dummy player that makes it more difficult when playing solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Chen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kenes35 wrote:
Starting game with 4 manager : yes i started with four manager but in first round i grabbed 3 point manager tag so i started second round with 5 manager.

I'm not sure what you meant by this. Did you acquire companies showing three manager icons in the first turn? This would require buying at least two companies, since there are at most two manager icons on a company. That would cost at least 18 of your 22 starting credits (Trains and a Bank), leaving a little money to buy energy to power them. You'd also need to take the correct type of employee with your final manager, if you wanted to run one of them.

On the other hand, you could just buy the companies to get your manager for round two, without being able to run them.

Without Trains present, you'd need both level 1 Banks, or else a loan and a Heavy Industry with Trains or a Bank, again without being able to run the companies.

It looks like a lucky start and/or a willingness to take a hit in the first round to get that fifth manager for round 2. I guess it must have paid off though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you are right.what i remember is i claimed Train station and Power plant.in my first turn i opareted only energy factory and grabbed two mechanic workers.i started to second turn with buying loan...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pantelis Bouboulis
Greece
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Enes,

I have to agree with the others, that the score you mentioned is CRAZY!!! surprisesurprise

I can't say it is impossible for sure, but you must be very experienced in Crisis to get that score in high difficulty level (or a very good player in general).
I can assure you that the numbers in high difficulty are VERY VERY tight. Even me and Sotiris cannot win most of the times
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotiris Tsantilas
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TurambarGR wrote:
Even me and Sotiris cannot win most of the times

Speak for yourself...

Just kidding, he's right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i obsessed with that.i am trying to find my bug.surely i am a decent player

i checked every video gameplay.

i have a question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86wcuK7OTDw

time 13:56
i dropped this massage.
Round 7 you placed 2 manager on export place.But rules says "Unlike every other location on the board only one manager per player may be placed here".in this case we place one manager but we can export as many products as we can. right?

Right, right?

Another challange accepted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you only need one manager there to export as many products as you want (and can fulfill contracts).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Chen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benji68 wrote:
Yes, you only need one manager there to export as many products as you want (and can fulfill contracts).

Well, you can choose to fulfill export contracts or to sell to the black market (up to 4 units of each resource type in a round).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enes kadioglu
Turkey
izmir
bayrakli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last solo session just finished.

210 Points!

i know sounds crazy but i checked rules several time, watched videos but still cant find my bug.

i captured some photos for who wnats to check.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you need to record the game. Photos are not going to be able to capture your genius adequately. That being said, I think there is something wrong here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So earlier I played my 2nd and 3rd solo games, 10th and 11th games overall, and on hard difficulty for the first time. 1st game the economy crashed end of round 4. I couldn't get anything going and lost heavily. I reset the board and managed to win the 2nd game, totalling 159 points (including money bonus). Wow was it tough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pantelis Bouboulis
Greece
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Enes,

You are hitting really crazy scores!!!
Do you perform multiple productions per round, or use the same employee to operate different buildings in the same round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.