Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Fletcher
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Hey everybody,

Looking for some great games this holiday season?

Check out this awesome auction.

Holiday US Auction - Plus TN Local Pickup - CLOSED

Hurry!! Auction ends Monday, November 21st at 6:00 PM CST

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Not to be mean, but if you compare your prices to the prices of many OLGS, they are far from competitive. You may want to research those and adjust accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kusanagi888 wrote:
Not to be mean, but if you compare your prices to the prices of many OLGS, they are far from competitive. You may want to research those and adjust accordingly.

This should have been sent by private GM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Fletcher
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Thank you for your input. I looked up Amazon, CoolStuffInc, and individual publishers websites when applicable. My minimum bids are on average a little below sale prices, BIN's around MSRP. I don't think this is unreasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Senser
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
I believe in you.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
doctoroflegos wrote:
Thank you for your input. I looked up Amazon, CoolStuffInc, and individual publishers websites when applicable. My minimum bids are on average a little below sale prices, BIN's around MSRP. I don't think this is unreasonable.

You have BINs above MSRP.

I certainly wish you the best of luck, but I can't see why someone would pay above MSRP for a used copy of a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomburrito wrote:
doctoroflegos wrote:

You have BINs above MSRP.

I certainly wish you the best of luck, but I can't see why someone would pay above MSRP for a used copy of a game.

Come on, send this type of message privately. Geez.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.