Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Lawrence
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a description card for when the Swashbuckler upgrades to Pirate or for when the Outsider upgrades to Forsaken? Their are new player board tokens for them but I can't find a description card. All the original heroes have new description cards that tell you what cards to replace when you change to the new journeyman classes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there are description cards for Pirate or Forsaken (at least I didn't get any either). Basically the journeyman cards are more of the same and they only have one path, whereas the 5 core heroes go through a play style change when they go to journeyman and choose which path to take.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was just coming here to find this exact thing. Seems odd they don't have a card but if nothing changes why would they?

Would have been nice to be told that tho I guess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VeganGuy wrote:
I don't think there are description cards for Pirate or Forsaken (at least I didn't get any either). Basically the journeyman cards are more of the same and they only have one path, whereas the 5 core heroes go through a play style change when they go to journeyman and choose which path to take.

I think this is the answer; no change to the basic mechanics of these new heroes as they move along their singular path.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.