Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcelina Lechwar
Poland
Krakow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have just moved to Swansea and was wondering if there is anybody willing to play some board games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Battiscombe
Wales
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I don't know about Swansea, but I frequent Firestorm games in Cardiff. They have lots of tables for hire and a wide variety of games are played there, board games and otherwise. They also sell most of there stock at 10% under RRP

There are several of us that go to firestorm to play board games, and the first Saturday of every month is a board gaming day where the store gives us free entry for the day, so it's a good time to come down and play some games and meet some people.
(Unfortuately there isn't an event for December, but there should be one for January)

Here's the link where they post the next date and theme for the event.
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1389816/cardiff-boardga...

They also do late night gaming on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and they do something in Newport one night out of the week/month?? too.

I don't frequent those events, so can't give you much info on them, but feel free to post on the above link. Someone there should be able to give more info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd check out Gamers Emporium in Swansea. Bloke who runs it is top and they have lots of gaming nights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony harris
United Kingdom
Llanelli
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Veracruza wrote:
Hi,

I have just moved to Swansea and was wondering if there is anybody willing to play some board games?

If you are on Facebook, search for this group: "south wales tabletop gaming events" this group has members mostly from Llanelli, Swansea and Neath
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.