Popular Tags: [View All]
Baki
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
1 + 1 + 1 ≠ 1
badge
"I start to think, and then I sink / Into the paper like I was ink / When I'm writing, I'm trapped in between the lines / I escape when I finish the rhyme." Rakim
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules states that the player who took the last action in the previous turn is given the Firts Player token.
Does this mean
1. the player with the last action in Step 3, that completed his/her character action as last player is given the token or
2. like the review on RPGnet states, that the first player marker goes clockwise?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe J.
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go with what the rules say, not someone's review. To quote...

"The player who took the last action in the previous turn is given the First Player token."

Seems pretty clear to me.

Great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baki
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
1 + 1 + 1 ≠ 1
badge
"I start to think, and then I sink / Into the paper like I was ink / When I'm writing, I'm trapped in between the lines / I escape when I finish the rhyme." Rakim
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe my english is too bad to see it clear.

Does it means, that in Step 5 (End of turn) the first player token is given to the player that took the last action in step 4 (Landing at Destination)?
Step 4 has no rule for the turn order or has it a turn order and I can't find it.

So my question is again, does ist mean that the player who took the last action in Step 3 (Boarding and take off), is given the first player token.
For example: Player A chose the pilot, so he was the last one in the order of announcing characters and made the last action. In Step 5 Player A is given the first player token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drfunk wrote:
Maybe my english is too bad to see it clear.

Does it means, that in Step 5 (End of turn) the first player token is given to the player that took the last action in step 4 (Landing at Destination)?
Step 4 has no rule for the turn order or has it a turn order and I can't find it.

So my question is again, does ist mean that the player who took the last action in Step 3 (Boarding and take off), is given the first player token.
For example: Player A chose the pilot, so he was the last one in the order of announcing characters and made the last action. In Step 5 Player A is given the first player token.

your example is correct, you can think of it as whoever chose the highest # character (who is furthest away clockwise from the current 1st player if more than one chose the highest #)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls