Hi! I recently found this game, and I'm in process of making a copy.
I have several rule questions:
1) When you become werewolf, the rulebook says: "Reset the Infection track to its original starting position and continue the game." Why? The infection track keeps going in spite of being a werewolf? What happens if reaches the last space again? Super-epic-werewolf and I eat all the village and win?
2) If I use the slayer power after revealing a werewolve, I resolve the turn like "no werewolf"? (so a person dies of my choice) (same question for the enchanter)
3) What happens if the Wolf-Child gets chosen during a werewolf attack? I have to randomly choose another villager, or nobody dies that round?
4) What does mean (in the leper card) that werewolves cannot attack next turn?
5) Can the Seer look the reverse of the werewolf that initiated the attack? Isn't that a little bit too op?
I hope game's creator see this post and answers me ^^ Thanks in advance! Your game looks promising