Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Halsey
United States
Sylvania
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played this several times now and the turn order doesn't seem to be fair.

We've been playing it as the second player is always to the left of the Godfather. This gives an advantage to the second player in our opinion.

I'm curious if we are playing this wrong and that the turn order is determined by the muscle track, which makes way more sense.

I understand that the godfather changes hands, so turn order moves that way, but it also rewards people doing nothing at all on the muscle track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TWrecks wrote:
We've played this several times now and the turn order doesn't seem to be fair.

We've been playing it as the second player is always to the left of the Godfather. This gives an advantage to the second player in our opinion.

I'm curious if we are playing this wrong and that the turn order is determined by the muscle track, which makes way more sense.

I understand that the godfather changes hands, so turn order moves that way, but it also rewards people doing nothing at all on the muscle track.

Eclipse has this same issue. Some people feel that it's arbitrary if one person passes first that the second person is clockwise from them.

I see no issue with having turn order be Muscle track order. Changes the game a bit, but if that's what you want, go for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.