GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

7,767 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Onirim (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dreamcatchers and nightmares rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maurice Lutterot
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions about the dreamcatcher rules:

1) The dreamcatcher rules say that "You CAN trigger a freeing when any effect forces you to reshuffle the deck" but also that when you "search the deck for another copy of the card (a Freeing WILL BE triggered by the shuffling after the search)." So, is a freeing mandatory when reshuffling or not? For me it's not clear whether the "CAN trigger" part refers to the choice of searching the deck of the choice of freeing after the subsequent reshuffling.
2) When I already have cards in limbo, refill my hand, draw a nightmare, and choose to discard my hand, then I draw a new hand by drawing until I have five location cards and put the rest (doors and dreams) in limbo. Do I put them with the cards that were already in limbo, so that they all go to the same dreamcatcher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wilmer
United Kingdom
Brandon
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) AFAIK not mandatory.

2) Fill hand (phase 2) which includes resolve dreams. Then shuffle in limbo cards (phase 3) which would then add all of those cards to a single dreamcatcher in your example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.