Evolution: The Beginning» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fat Carnivore? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S B
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
if there is a Carnivore with two population and the fat tissue trait can it eat and kill two population for a total of 4 food?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
skbernard wrote:
if there is a Carnivore with two population and the fat tissue trait can it eat and kill two population for a total of 4 food?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S B
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
thanks Dominic! PS I was hoping the answer was no, my wife kicked my ass with that combo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chet C.
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mb
domcrap wrote:
skbernard wrote:

Yes.

Wait, for this to be true, the prey would have to have body size of 2, population 2. And the carnivore woul need a body size of 3 or more, population of 2. Then the carnivore takes one feeding to get 2 food (prey's body size). Then, if the feeding phase is still going, the carnivore can take a second feeding and put two more food on the fat tissue. (This second attack is only possible if there is a third species on the table, as the original prey is already full (now at 1 pop) or all species are no longer hungry, ending the feeding phase.) If the carnivore gets another chance before the feeding phase ends, it can attack another species, although the original prey is now extinct.

Is all of this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben G
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This post is in "Evolution: The Beginning". No body size in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tompkins
United States
Stromsburg
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Scripture Alone, Grace Alone, Faith Alone, Christ Alone, To God Alone be Glory!
mbmbmbmbmb
Its a great combo. Fat Carnivores with another trait and horned, fertile, long necks are the two most solid pairs I've found.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.